Unique, stiffened fabric banners (both custom-order and ready-made) for wedding ceremony sites, or other special occasions. Custom banners are made in your wedding colors, style, and measurements, using my designs. The banners pictured below the order form are ready-made and available for purchase, unless otherwise indicated. Click on pictures to enlarge. ~Susan
Reasons to choose a custom wedding banner from Hastings Cottage Designs:
- Heirloom-quality keepsake
- Adds a very personal touch to the ceremony site
- Flowers last the day, a banner lasts forever
- Made to the colors and style choices of the happy couple
- Unique gift idea
- Special area on back of banner to write a personal note and date
- Can be framed and used as home decor item after the wedding
- Your design ideas can be interpreted, depending on design
- All couples and weddings are served
If the wedding date has been set, you’re ready to order and reserve a spot in the queue for a custom wedding banner. Please complete the following form and click submit. Final details will be handled via email. If you have a photo of the ceremony site, and one of where the banner will be displayed, please email HastingsCottageDesigns@gmail.com
Four weeks lead time is generally required, but less may be possible depending on workload. Please inquire.
- Length (horizontal) is made to order, based on customer measurements provided.
- Height (vertical) measurement is dependent on length, based on proportion, and design, and will be determined once length information is provided.
- Fabric tabs are sewn on reverse to facilitate attaching to archway.
- The banner is stiffened with two layers of specialty interfacing, but is still flexible.
- The banner edges and back are finished.
- A special space is on the banner back to write date and personal message to wedding couple.
- The size and shape of the archway (trellis, pergola, huppah) can be indicated when ordering.
- Your design sketch or idea may be provided and adapted, on approval and for an additional cost, depending on design.