If the wedding date has been set, you’re ready to order and reserve a spot in our queue.
We generally require 4 weeks lead time but less may be possible depending on our workload. Please inquire.
Details we’ll need to know:
- Style (see below)
- Colors (background color and accent colors)
- Size (length and height)
- Celtic Knotwork
- Religious symbols
- Length (horizontal) is made to order, based on customer measurements provided.
- Height (vertical) measurement is dependent on length, based on proportion, and design, and will be determined once length information is provided.
- Fabric tabs are sewn on reverse to facilitate attaching to archway.
- Banner is stiffened with two layers of specialty interfacing, but is still flexible.
- Finished edges, and finished back.
- Special space is on back to write date and personal message to wedding couple.
- The size and shape of the archway (trellis, pergola, huppah) can be indicated when ordering.
- Banner will be made to customer’s length measurement as provided. Any liability for error remains with customer.
- If specific height (vertical) measurement is necessary, that information must be provided by customer.
- Your design sketch may be provided and adapted, on approval and for an additional cost, depending on design.